Re: [Az-Geocaching] Off tropic

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Off tropic
At 07:03 AM 5/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>How does June 6ish look for a evening Pizza Event Cache?
>
>then May 31ish for a morning Breakfast Cache?
>
>just thinking aloud.....any Tucson Takers??

We would love to make it up for an event cache, but Friday nights are going
to be tough since we all have to get out of work and then head to
Phoenix. A Saturday night would probably be best. Breakfast caches for us
would probably be out of the picture, just have to get up to early on a
weekend morning to make it to Phoenix for breakfast. A lunch cache might
be a good idea.

Scott

www.myblueheaven.com