[Az-Geocaching] My 'note' to the cache_pirate

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] My 'note' to the cache_pirate
I posted this on Pushing Tin, hoping that perhaps the individual responsible reads it. I imagine that will be the case, because someone pushing to get attention in this manner will certainly want to read the reactions to their exploits in an effort to pad their ego/justify their activity. I doubt that it's going to make them stop, but perhaps the thought will be planted that the risk isn't worth the thrill.

[Note]
To cache_pirate:

CAUTION should be taken when plundering a cache. Most of us AZ GEOcachers are reasonable, understanding people. However, I can't say that everyone would react in such a manner as to not pummel you with the ammo can you are plundering if you are happened upon by another caching team. My guess is that you are a teenager looking for attention from someone, and turning the eyes of all geocachers red from anger seems to be your avenue of choice.

I just hope that when/if another cacher interrupts your 'activities', that we aren't reading about it on the front page of the paper the next day.

Brian
Team A.I.