Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Bees

+ (text/html)
Author: gale and mike
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Bees

Thanks for the facts on bees and taking care of our safety. I am allergic to bees. We have tried to educate ourselves on the facts about Africanized bees and do routine checks around our home for bees. We found a swarm of bees at a cache we did recently, Holiday Cache. Fortunately it was at dusk so they were not active. I got out of there as soon as I realized what they were. I did see however a white substance they were clinging to in the bush. Could that have been the comb? I just assumed they were swarming temporarily, but what do I know.