[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocachers' Shame

Author: Scott Sparks
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocachers' Shame
I don't know how many of you (if any) noticed that last month (March) an
'out-of-towner' breezed into the Phoenix metro area and swiftly blew
away the record for the most Arizona Caches Found in One Month. At the
time, we heard a lot of grumbling from others like, '"Sure, if we didn't
already have so many finds, we could do that." We, of Team Sprocket,
were apalled that a cacher from out of state should hold an Arizona
record. :-[ In an effort to disperse the dark cloud of shame that
hovered over all Arizona cachers, we have consequently rectified that
revoltin' development. No need to thank us. :-D It's our pleasure to
represent the Arizona Geocaching community. Now, who's up for spending
next month in Illinois, picking up a couple hundred caches? ;-)

-- Team Sprocket