[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocaching Rendezvous

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocaching Rendezvous
I just wanted to send out a thank you to all that attended and participated
in the rendezvous this weekend. It was a HUGE success and a fun time by
all. We had 51 people out on Saturday and 21 stayed for the potluck. I think
we had enough food to serve the geocaching community. Come to think of it
every meal was a potluck. Cody and Cheryl of CBX2 were a hit with their
fried turkey and Dale and Marian of WeFindUm were our master chefs of the
griddle for pancakes. We had people from all over the state attend, people
from Green Valley, Tucson, Showlow, Prescott, east/west valley area and even
Queen Valley. Check out the cache page for more info on winners of the
events. (GCEBD5) Of course we will be posting pics on our web site and on
the listserve.
Thank you!
Connie and Larry
Team "Wyle E"