[Az-Geocaching] Cache location questions

+ (text/html)
Author: gale and mike
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cache location questions

Evil Fish, are you trying to figure out where we all live?  (just joking)Who has the closest cache to their location?
There is a cache about 0.3 miles away from us...but I won't say which one.

What is the closest cache to their location unfound?
There's a cache about 4 miles away that we haven't looked for yet.

Who owns the closest cache to their location?
All of our caches are quite far away from home, although one of many we have planned will be 1 and 1/2 half miles away.