[Az-Geocaching] Any help appreciated

+ (text/html)
Author: gale and mike
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Any help appreciated

We are probably going to have to get another vehicle. We're thinking of getting one with the On Star System. Does anyone out there have it or use it? What do you think of it?  We don't have cell phones (personal choice) but we're concerned about contact in the event we need help when we're out caching.

Sorry if this message is repeated. I'm having some problems getting this e-mail sent off.
Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898