RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re:No finds.

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re:No finds.
At 07:11 AM 4/19/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>somebody said previously all my logs are together and
>you can get my whole story in one shot, and it 'fixes'
>my no find log.

This is something that I have never actually understood. Why is there a
need to "fix" a no find log? That attempted find of a cache is a very
valid part of that caches history. Just as later finding it. The logs
should not be together, they should reflect the actual dates that you
either could not find the cache, and the actual date that you returned and
did find it. I have always been opposed to revisionist history in real
life, I guess I am in geocaching too. :-)

Scott

www.myblueheaven.com