Re: [Az-Geocaching] Logging no-finds

+ (text/html)
Author: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Logging no-finds
I pretty much do the same as Highpointer. I will log a "note" if I feel the cache is missing (with an explanation that I will change it to a "no-find" if proved otherwise.) I will also add "notes" if I started to look for a cache but was interrupted and couldn't finish giving the search a fair chance. I will log a "no-find" if I visit a cache site and couldn't locate the cache. Once I find the cache I will edit the "note" or "no-find" entry to a "Found" - but maintain the date and log (logs) of the previous entry (entries) below my "found" log. (Therefore, all of my visits are listed together - paragraphed separately - with dates, times and I even add the little colored faces next to the logs indicating my feelings for the entry)

I only maintain the purple "no-find" faces for reference on "my cache page" under "logged caches" so I know which caches I need to return to.

Rand (RandMan)