Re: [Az-Geocaching] Possible threat to geocaches???

+ (text/html)
Author: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Possible threat to geocaches???

Trish,

Jeff deleted all of his cache and benchmark finds.  He also pulled all of his caches.  He made a comment in the forums that he was through with caching.  Jeff deleted all of his posts regarding the avatar except one.   On page two of the thread on April 14, at 9:06 a.m. Jeff said: ". . . and after a year and a half, 36 caches and 8 benchmarks found, with 6 caches hidden, I deleted all my logs, caches and benchmarks. . . ."

I did a search for "Indiana Jeff" and "Team 360" and came up with nothing.

Rand (RandMan)
On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 at 12:28 p.m. Trish asked:

Did Jeff go somewhere? I didn't see that mentioned anyplace.

Trisha