[Az-Geocaching] Why the loss of Respect, thoughts for Highp…

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Why the loss of Respect, thoughts for Highpointer...
I have come to the conclusion that I may never become a Member by paying the $30 a year, and yes Ken you are a big advocate for doing so but since I have started Geocaching almost a year ago have always been under the impression that Member Only Caches were some sort of Reward for those wishing to spend the extra money on a otherwise expense hobby, but in that year I have only seen one cache that met that criteria the FREE Ammo can Cache, though by the owners own admittance Members probly already own a Ammo Can for a cache, so opened the cache to all, the other Member Only Caches have come usually around the event of Cache thieves, being land managers, boards or plan ole' bad people. In this latest change again from your caches from being free to all to member caches has not only further my resolve to not join (for my own reasons other than this) but the loss of the respect I had for you. The really sad part is that you have some uniquely neat caches one of which is my son's favorite so far, but for now Team Evil Fish finds that I know longer want to be associated with those caches that are so wishy washy. I was thinking of deleting our finds but I am unable to access the pages to do so, so will let them stand.

Regan
The Fish from Team Evil Fish