[Az-Geocaching] Hard to resist. . .

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Ingoglia
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Hard to resist. . .
I was participating in a Bill Burk's off-road training class Saturday and Sunday and being in a group of 8 vehicles you can't just stop whenever you feel like this... Since I've loaded almost the entire list of geocaching waypoints in my Vista it was very difficult seeing the geocaching icons on my map and drive right past them... It was especially hard going through box canyon and having one about 150 feet off the road... had to truck right by...

BTW: We took our Cashadvance.com Hummer on this trip (for anyone that's visited our "Kangaroo is Watching" cache and seen it parked close by). I have pics for those who are interested. :-)