RE: [Az-Geocaching] geocaching and the BLM

+ (text/html)
Author: Webb Pickersgill
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] geocaching and the BLM
MessageI was thinking about a sound modification, kind of like a metal
detector... walk around with it beeping, until the beeps get closer together
and eventually you have a solid tone. Then, a panel on the front of the
GPSr opens up, hydraulic robotic arms come out and get the cache. Human
signing is optional... or your sig can be programmed to be done by the
robotic arm if you'd rather not bother. Anyone interested? I'm sure Wyle E
would add it to the front of his Jeep. But the real question would be..
"Does it count if you never really touch the cache?" *rofl*

Webb