[Az-Geocaching] Winter Art Walk reminder

+ (text/html)
Author: gale and mike
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Winter Art Walk reminder

I just wanted to post a reminder to anyone who wanted to do our Winter Art Walk Cache. The statues are leaving March 31st and the cache will be archived or  more likely disabled.  With the new virtual cache rules, disabling at least gives me the option of making next year's statues a cache.
Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898