Re: [Az-Geocaching] A new (AZ)geocache record???

+ (text/html)
Author: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] 12 steps of GA (Geocachers Anonymous)
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] A new (AZ)geocache record???

On March 17 at 10:50 a.m. RandMan responded to Scott:

First, I want to congratulate you on your personal run of forty-one days. Next, I don't think anyone who knows you believes you when you say that you plan on slowing down from caching until gas prices drop. Scott, regardless of what you think . . . you are an addict! I and everyone else knows that if a new cache opened up anywhere near the east valley that you would be out the door - regardless of gas prices! You don't need to con us with this, "hey, it's a way of life!" double-talk. We do understand, Scott. We are there for you - as you for us! But you do need to take the first-step and admit your addiction though!

Rand (RandMan)