Re: [Az-Geocaching] New Leader (again)

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New Leader (again)
At 10:04 PM 3/14/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I understand now how those of you down in the Tucson area fill. With that
>I'll add my congratulation to MY Blue Heaven for breaking into the top 25
>in Arizona. I know it wasn't easy.

Thanks. We peaked at 23 for a couple weeks, but it looks like we might
fall back to the second page unless we get out and find some.

I spent 3 weeks in Idaho about a month ago and while I found a lot of
caches in Utah, Idaho, Montana and Washington, that doesn't do much to add
to the Arizona find count.

Even if we fall back a little, we will find time real soon to find more,
and atleast we know that we were there for awhile.

As for it being easy, not really, but it sure what a lot of fun!

In liberty,

Scott

www.myblueheaven.com