Re: [Az-Geocaching] "Left to Ruin on Rye" is an excellent c…

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] "Left to Ruin on Rye" is an excellent cache; should remain active
Scott Wood wrote:
> I couldn't agree more. The excuse that they are just doing their jobs
> has been used way too many times in history. It is almost as dangerous
> as the excuse of "I was just following my orders."

I didn't mean to say they were right in having caches archived that were
"near" their sites. Just that without a clearly defined mission, some
people will go to the extreme to make sure that they have the appearance
of fulfilling their duties... I guess it just never occurs to people
that when people say jump... to ask how high (or which direction for
that matter).

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek