[Az-Geocaching] For the gods first, then anyone else

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] For the gods first, then anyone else

On the Stats:

What would happen if a cacher was to log more than 1 find on the same cache?

Reason being I was pondering a true multi cache that has one set of coords but two or more different cache containers..with each container being a find..

Then I was also pondering renting a vehicle that comes with unlimited miles and doing a day of caching, I currently have over (a large number) of caches on my to do list mostly in the areas of the San Tans along Apache Trail, the Lower Salt River, then a few of the caches located around Pagago Park,in Scottsdale etc... anyone interested in joining on like a Thursday????