RE: [Az-Geocaching] E-link from westword.com

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] E-link from westword.com

> Simple enough to correct I think. Just place on each cache page a

disclaimer that in geocaching for that cache, each cacher
> assumes liability for themselves. Of course any lawyer cacn always

get around that, but it's a start.

I'll bet lots of people have never even looked at this, but near the top
of every cache page is this:

Note:To use the services of geocaching.com, you must agree to the terms
and conditions <http://www.geocaching.com/disclaimer.asp> in our
disclaimer.

And when you click on that link, you'll find enough legalistic
exculpation to make your head spin. But right in the middle of it, in
big, bold print, is this:
Cache seekers assume all risks involved in seeking a cache.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena