Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching and National Security

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching and National Security
Ya know I spent several months in Communist CHINA and felt I had more Freedom than I do now.....of course I could never explain Geocaching to anyone other than my Translator, and that took a while, but they agreed this game is sort of fun and since the taxpayer paid the DoD for the Satellites why not get some fun along with the benefits of the GPS. This game has it good points and it bad points but on a whole they say this is a small world but it ain't when comes to traveling for a cache..