[Az-Geocaching] re: El Camino del Diablo

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] re: El Camino del Diablo
Ok. My son's b-day party on Sat. afternoon is keeping me from driving down that evening to meet up with Lincoln, so I would need to leave early Sunday morning. By highway from my house I estimate it being about 210 miles by taking 60 west to 10 and south on 85 to westbound I8. I'm figuring a little over 4 hours (perhaps a little less with my um, work ID =) ). Is there anyone else leaving from Phoenix early on Sunday that would be interested in meeting up to caravan? I'm looking to find out in the next couple hours so I can run and grab the permit.

Brian
Team A.I.