[Az-Geocaching] RE: El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] RE: El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Hello Geocachers,

I'm looking forward to the El Camino del Diablo Strike Force. I expect to leave home on Friday night and will camp en route, and I will cross the border to M?xico and pick up the caches between Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and Rocky Point on Saturday. I want to add some international cache findings to my collection. There are seven such caches in that part of M?xico (click here and observe the first seven caches listed). I may also hide a cache in M?xico as well (under the proposed user name Se?or Highpointer).

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer in USA, Se?or Highpointer in M?xico)