[Az-Geocaching] Tucson Caches

+ (text/html)
Author: Mak Smith
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Tucson Caches

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays. Congrats to all of the teams who recently reached new milestones.

I haven't been able to go caching in a while since I have been very busy, but I will get the chance to go on Saturday and visit the Tucson area with omniterranaut.

Are there any recommendations as to what caches we should visit? Keep in mind that I don't want to get any caches that involve a whole lot of hiking and take up a lot of time (easy urban caches will do).

Thanks for any help you all can give.

Frieza