[Az-Geocaching] an apology

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] an apology
The one night that I don't move the Moving Target Cache a few cachers show up looking for it, as I explained I was running late and left it in it's dead transport vehicle at a near by location, I didn't bother looking at the Cache log book till just a few minutes ago when I checked my Email and noticed knowone has logged a find yet, I trust my directions weren't that bad. I know why one team hasn't done so as they explained why, but to the other teams who haven't signed the log book but were looking for the cache it will be at the Secondary Location again tonight (promise) then the Primary on Friday and Saturday night, during daylight hours it will be at the location I gave directions to, again hanging from the passenger side window.