[Az-Geocaching] Groundhog Day: THAT Didn't Take Long!

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Groundhog Day: THAT Didn't Take Long!
It took about two hours from the time I posted my original message to
fill up the twenty slots. Here are the folks that make up the current
list:

Team Tierra Buena (2)
Hiker
Team Scotti (2)
Water Lily
Wolfb8
Whitewolf
Bob Renner (2)
Team Blunder (2)
Offtrail (2)
WhereRWee (2)
Dropzonie
Purplemyst
Team DesertSol (2)

I will continue to accept names for a waiting list.

If you're on the list above, please let me know right away if you will
not be able to attend, as I'm very confident we will be able to use your
spot.

I need some real names for the following:

Team Scotti #2
Whitewolf
Bob Renner #2
Offtrail #2
WhereRWee #2
Purplemyst

If you're reluctant to post your name on the list server, please email
me directly with the info: Team Tierra Buena (as one word) at Earthlink
dot net. Thanks.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave
Barry