[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #815 - 6 msg…

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #815 - 6 msgs
In a message dated 12/6/2002 12:23:06 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

> I seriously doubt that there is anyone running around stealing caches by
> finding looking for them. If they were, they would be dissappearing a lot
> faster.

It does happen. Our Kaibab lake cache was hidden in an ammo can. Someone
stole the ammo can, but replaced it with a tupperware. This seems like a
person who planned in advance on stealing an ammo box. We are just glad they
put a tupperware there instead, rather than dumping everything on the ground.
I don't think this person found our cache accidently.

Jean
roadrunners