[Az-Geocaching] RE: Bulldog Canyon

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] RE: Bulldog Canyon
It's a potential high priority call when you have shots fired. Different circumstances than they would normally receive them, but 2 units responded to the scene. Also, my last name is possibly known to the deputies in District 1, as my uncle is a well respected deputy in District 4. I've gotten the impression that it has benefited me in some way, as their response blows any complaints other people have had out of the water. Where they have had 30+ minutes to get a response, I get one in 1/3 of that time or better. Granted, it might just be my perception, but who knows?

Brian
Team A.I.
I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.