Re: [Az-Geocaching] Sight Staurt Training

+ C.htm (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Sight Staurt Training

What is the Sight Stuart training????

Barry Hiker Neely

              "WOLFB8" <>
                                                                To:                                         <>
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              .        Subject:   [Az-Geocaching] Sight Staurt Training
              com

              Sunday November 24, 2002 07:30 PM
              Please respond to listserv

Well just got back from the Sight Stuart training... I would like to
suggest that every one take part in the field training ....maybe we can
even see if they would hold the 4 hours class just for cacher with a
interest.... I can only imagine the number of sites I have walked though
looking for a place to hide a cache.

We were taken to 2 different sites today. the first one was pretty easy to
tell that it was a site but the second a much older site ( a great place
for a cache) there was no way to tell before it was pointed out what to
look for.... but if someone was going to hide a cache at it.... it would be
very easy to damage the sight....with our little rock piles... the people
back then used rock piles to grow there food...so when we knock one on
there's down while looking for one of ours that information is lost for
ever

This was a very eye opening experience.... Maybe we could set the training
as a event cache...

any way it was a fun weekend doing the training.... and I can't wait to get
my own site to take care of

Libby
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
(See attached file: C.htm)

Well just got back from the Sight Stuart
training... I would like to suggest that every one take part in the field
training ....maybe we can even see if&nbsp; they would hold the 4 hours class
just for cacher with a interest....&nbsp; I can only imagine the number of sites
I have walked though looking for a place to hide a cache.
&nbsp;