[Az-Geocaching] His name is "Wyle B"

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: az-geocaching
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] Sunglasses found at Grandma Sarah's Cache
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] His name is "Wyle B"
After a LONG hiatus, "Wyle B" escaped to South Mountain today at LoHi, which was a very good lookout point for the Roadrunner. However, his freedom was cut short as I ran up the trail to locate his hideout. It was made known his escape at 1432 this afternoon, and was re-captured little more than 2 hours later at 1446. Despite his sight advantage, I believe he was too busy snooping through the cache contents to notice me sneaking up on him, and before he knew it....BAM!

Making this my final Wyle Operative, my interrogation technique has been perfected, so look for his release sooner than you might think.

Brian
Team A.I.
I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.