Re: [Az-Geocaching] "Wyle B" Operative in possesion of a geo…

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Cache-Quest
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] "Wyle B" Operative in possesion of a geocacher since Sept. 22
As the owner of the Wyle B, I sent them an email just checking up on them. I offered to place it if they are unable. I'll let everyone kow what they say.

Jerry
Cache-Quest
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:50 AM

I want to get all four of the "Wyle" Operative travel bugs, but it appears that one of the geocachers, Team Whirlwind, has been holding onto "Wyle B" Operative since Sept. 22, 2002. That is nearly two months ago, and this travel bug should be moved to another cache relatively quickly so all of us Geocachers can find each of the four "Wyle" Operative travel bugs and thereby solve the "Catch That Coyote!" geocache.

Therefore, if Team Whirlwind is reading this note, can you please move "Wyle B" Operative to another cache as soon as possible, so we can solve "Catch That Coyote!" Thank you.

Ken