Re: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force
At 05:55 PM 11/11/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>After a conversation with Scott and Ann from Team My Blue Heaven at the
>Tucson picnic, we have decided to schedule a "strike force" for anyone who
>would like to attempt the "El Camino del Diablo" cache (GC294C)

I am thinking that we should include GC416C, "Tinajas Altas" on this
trip. From looking at the maps, it looks like it is near the road on the
way in from Wellton. There are also some other caches in the area that
many of probably already bagged, but could be done either before or after
the strike on El Camino del Diablo individually.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache