Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Site Steward Acronyms

+ (text/html)
Author: WOLFB8
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Site Steward Acronyms
If anyone know about any archaeological sites in the Wickenburg/ Hassayampa area please email me with a deceptions of the area corrdi would be nice.... I am going to put together a list of sites and get them to shelly. I have 9 so far and I am sure that once I get done looking at topo maps there will be more... maybe she will understand that we are not all that bad if we compare the # of site with out caches in her area with the ones that do have them......

GASBAG I Like it
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind