Re: [Az-Geocaching] gggrrrrrrrrrr more mis infromation from …

+ (text/html)
Author: WOLFB8
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] gggrrrrrrrrrr more mis infromation from the site stewards
about keeping intouch with our assign agency... I have had several emails with the dude from state trust.... and to my knowelge no one as asked to place a cache on there land since the meeting......except me and I was asked to find a nether sport for impact reasons.... which I can understand given the area I requested permission for.... mine you I was not told no just asked to look at a different area and have not had time to check it out as of yet....
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind