RE: [Az-Geocaching] Very disturbing......

+ PICT0044.JPG (image/jpeg)
+ PICT0045.JPG (image/jpeg)
Author: Justin Sever
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Very disturbing......
I went to this cache as well and when I originally went to the cache
location I approached from the SE corner and I didn't see any NO
Tresspassing signs on the way in. But when I left out the NW corner of
the area, I walked all the way around the front and found the four NO
Tresspassing signs mentioned. I've attached pictures here.

-Frobro Goose