[Az-Geocaching] I need to vent a little

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] I need to vent a little
I think I am giving up on travel bugs completely. All but one of mine seem
to have vanished from the face of the planet, but for the first time now I
have placed one that I found and a fellow cacher took it, and logged it
before I could drive the 100 miles back to Tucson to get to my computer and
log it in.

I really can't think of a thing in geocaching that is so frustrating to me
on so many levels as travel bugs. I don't know if I will take bugs from
caches in the future, but the way I feel right now, I don't think I would.

As I said, I just needed to vent a little. Thanks.

Scott