Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching accident (Crown King)

+ (text/html)
Author: Kyle Hagan
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching accident (Crown King)
It was a busy weekend up there. This guy was in Jeep and had an accident.
Its really bad to hear things like these.

ARIZONA CENTRAL ARTICLE:

Phoenix man dies in car plunge off cliff
Associated Press
Oct. 14, 2002 07:47 AM

CROWN KING - A 35-year-old Phoenix man was found dead after his car
plunged over a 500-foot cliff near the tiny community of Crown King.

The Yavapai County sheriff's office called in a DPS helicopter to help
in the recovering of the body of Clinton Keeler on Saturday.

Kyle
www.usa4x4.org