Re: [Az-Geocaching] User's Logo

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] User's Logo
At 08:39 AM 10/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>Did you notice this discussion on the Geocaching web site? Jeremy's
>fees have gone to pay a bunch of lawyers.

To be honest, I completely missed this thread, as well as the other ones
mentioned. When I first saw the Texas coins I wondered how they were
getting away with selling the coins. A few months ago I was looking at
creating a signature item (which should arrive any day after some problems
with the manufacturer) and getting permission was very easy. At the time
they asked that I didn't sell my items, and to send them one for their
collection. Of course sending them one item was entirely up to me, and was
not a requirement to get permission.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache