Re: [Az-Geocaching] Officially speaking....

+ (text/html)
Author: WOLFB8
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Officially speaking....
One thing that needs to be said about the top 10 list is they all come from one land steward.. I know that I have found caches and choose not to long the find because they are located were I chose not to support the cache... In stead of looking at what they have problem with I believe we need to look at the cache that that we know should not be were they are for what every reason.

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind