Re: [Az-Geocaching] newbie geocacher braves her two cents

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] newbie geocacher braves her two cents
At 07:09 PM 9/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>So for now, I'm considering archiving it and just sticking to finds and not
>hides. Also, maybe for this newbie this listserv isn't the best place to be
>at this time.

I think that the best advice for new geocachers is to find a dozen or so
before you hide any. That way you get a better feel for what goes into a
cache, and what you look for in a cache that you enjoy.

As for the list, please don't leave. Normally this list is very friendly,
and very helpful. I have to admit that I was telling my wife, who also
subscribes, that I felt the list wasn't as friendly as it used to be. Even
though I was one of the people involved in the recent thread about caches,
I feel that it was an issue that needed to be broached. Somehow I feel
that everything that needed to be said has been said, and we know where
most of us stand on the issue. Hopefully we can get back to geocaching. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache