[Az-Geocaching] Open Invitation to all and CHICKS with TRUC…

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Open Invitation to all and CHICKS with TRUCKS a challenge!!!!!!!
I don't know if you are a member of this mailing list () as I hope you would be, but after making a midnight stroll to again log some easy caches thought I would challenge you to do a simple task, When you do a cache maintenance trip go and locate ONLY the caches that are under .5 miles from the caches you have placed..

I applaud your enthusiasm for this sport and your willingness to place caches, but as a person more willing to find then hide a cache, get frustrated by the locale and confused by the reason for such near to nearby caches, (just any park is not really a place to place a cache)(ofcourse if you would like a map of all the parks and retention basins in Mesa I will get one to you) I am sure you have wondered why I can walk right to a cache, and make the comments I do in the logs, it is because I have been in the area and know it..

I offer you this challenge for this reason as well, that after finding the other nearby caches some as close as .09 miles, over flat and drivable terrain...that you will archive those caches that have been placed either way to close or those not very well hidden..yes by archiving a cache you will still get credit for the placement, but will gain the further respect from your fellow geocachers who wish to locate your caches now and in 6 months or so....

I will attend the picnic the Sunday though I may be late but wish to further talk to you and other Geocachers about this fine addiction...

Team Evil Fish