Re: [Az-Geocaching] stats

+ reply (text/html)
Author: Tim Giron
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] stats
I'm sure Brian and Jason are working on the fix for this, but, basically, geocaching.com changed the layout of the cache details page yesterday. Since the azgeocaching stuff acts as a "value add" based on the main site data, the page parser has to be changed to accomodate the new format.

Tim
Team AZFastFeet

OK ...I am not in to the stats and all but wanted to download the waypoints today and pages does not show anything but the archived caches.... does this affect the palm files and the team waypoints

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind

OK ...I am not in to the stats and all but wanted
to download the waypoints today and pages does not show anything but the
archived caches.... does this affect the palm files and the team
waypoints
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind