RE: [Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that us…

+ (text/html)
Author: Holmes, Richard
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you
I didn't think anyone cared. Although, Bob Renner asked about a year
ago. Like desertSol, we were into sports cars back in the '50s, but
couldn't make a good name out of our favorite, "Old Yeller". However, we
were into Jeeps prior to doing Geocaching, and Geocaching, prior to
totally absorbing our interest, was just another excuse to go out and
try to tip over a $45k toy. Creepin' Jeepers is sort of a play on a pop
tune out of the '40s; "Jeepers Creepers." We thought Creepin' Jeepers
was appropriate because of our first Arizona four wheeling experience.
We were on Cherry Creek Road after a serous washout, and had to
literally creep from the ranch near Leisure Canyon to Hwy 288; half of
that in the dark. And that, with only 400 miles on a new car.

So, what about Wolfb8; that's a pretty spicy handle.