[Az-Geocaching] Interesting weather today...

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Interesting weather today...
While I was driving back to the 202 from Your Overactive Sprinklers At Work, I witnessed a tornado on the ground on W. South Mountain. In the 22 years I've lived here, it's the first I've ever seen, and it looked like a reverse S coming out of the cloud, first vertical, looping up and back down to the ground....Just after it dissipated, 2 more formed on flanking sides.

Probably not a good day to be geocaching on the west side.

Brian
Team A.I.
I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.