Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Death of geocacher Mike Curtin (a.k.…

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: az-geocaching
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Death of geocacher Mike Curtin (a.k.a. FHR
Dogs are GREAT home protection, I agree completely. At some point in the not-so distant future, I plan on getting at least one. At the same time, I personally am also looking for protection outside of the home, both when I'm by myself or with my wife and kids. Guns aren't for everyone, and it's great that people admit that (most importantly to themselves) as not to wind up the top tragic story of the 5PM news.

Brian
Team A.I.
I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.