[Az-Geocaching] Re: Death of geocacher Mike Curtin (a.k.a. F…

+ (text/html)
Author: Team A.I.
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Death of geocacher Mike Curtin (a.k.a. FHR
LOL!! I never thought about carrying as a way to get people out of the area. Granted, it isn't the greatest thing to do, but as long as it remains holstered I see no problem.

Btw, if I didn't mention it earlier, my sidearm is a Glock27 .40-cal. Only reason I went with a sub-compact was specifically for CCW. There's a great Galco holster that sits off your right hip (rear) that I have my eye on. Now I just need that permit and all is well.

Brian
Team A.I.
I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.