[Az-Geocaching] For newbie

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] For newbie
Hello All,
      I didnt see anyone list Frys Electronics as a place to get GPS
accessories, so I will throw that in there as well. They have a whole wall
full of GPS units as well as some of the accessories, if you aren't near a
store, they sell online, and they also have reasonable prices.
       A big welcome to all the newbies, hope you have a great time as we
know we have. This month marks our anniversary in Geocachig, with our first
find in (gasp) White Tank Mtns on Goat Camp Cache. Been a great year and we
plan on many more.
       On another note, I spoke with Ms Leonard at length, anyone want to
know what was discussed, let me know, otherwise I will let the issue rest.
       Thanks all, and have a great day.

Team Spring