[Az-Geocaching] Comments on GC7C65

+ reply (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Comments on GC7C65
I would like opinions on this cache that was turned down.

WhereRWee?
Ken

Just a thought.  Since we now know who took the actual cache for A Sign From the Past III, is there any way Ken (WhereRWee) could ask for it to be returned to him.  This container and its contents could become an important part of AZGeocaching history.  Or maybe he could just put it back out into circulation.

I don't want to give Mr. Peters telephone number or address out over the listserve but I will say that a quick look in my Greater Northwest Valley telephone directory clearly shows the listing of one Truman D Peters living in Peoria.

Jim