Re: [Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)
In a message dated 8/7/2002 4:13:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

> Wow this post is almost as bad as the article writen about geocachers.
> 4X4's and ATV's do this, Jeeps and ATV's destroy that.... Once again a
> select few give the rest of us a black eye. Now you know how it feels.
>
> Michael
> Team TJ

That was my point exactly. I happen to enjoy 4x4ing, dirt bike riding, and
yes, even target practice. No offense was intended and I apologize if any was
taken. I was simply trying to point out how the few can ruin it for the many.

Jean
roadrunners