[Az-Geocaching] Cache placement

+ (text/html)
Author: Thane Madrid
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cache placement
I do not know if this is the right e-mail address to send this to or not but I am giving it a try. I live in the White Mountains of AZ and discovered an unknown fact to myself that I thought I should pass along. You are not allowed to place a cache in a Wilderness area in a National Forest. That would explain why I was unable to locate a couple of caches in my area. They where not where they were supposed to be, but rather they where at the local Ranger District office. I hope that this can help others in the plans to place a cache in the forest. Thank you, Thane Madrid