RE: [Az-Geocaching] RE: Team CHUMP reaches 300!

+ (text/html)
Author: Bell, Robert
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] RE: Team CHUMP reaches 300!
Tercentennial?? I didn't know that!

My congratulations to fellow geocacher azsaluki as well. I can now
empathize what
300 caches feels like!

May I also take this oppurtunity to most of all thank all of YOU for your
support and for
your caches! Couldn't have done it without you all. I am a firm believer
that it takes
a lot more work to place most caches than find them. To the cache placers;
Thanks!!

What a long strange trip it's been! And yes Larry, its getting harder (and
hotter!) I think 400 is a lonnggg way off....but it'll be fun!

THANKS!!
Rob
Team CHUMP